Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Why Trump?

I am really sorry starting my daily blog with a bad news, but it is not the first time American voted a president who would be the worst person it should be. The American election result shows the people vote to two big parties every other time and it was Republican share.

On the other hand, republican vote their candidate blindly and trump knew about that. He had said to People Weekly in 1998, " if I were to run, I'd run as a Republican." He had added Republican fan are the dumbest people and they will do anything Fox News says.


-->
Most of American people, like most of everywhere, are far-fetched of any politic analyzing or understanding. I have heard from different American about having no trust to women to be their president yet.

That is is(or it is?) enough for first day. please take a comment to me and say about my grammar problems. 

#Trump #election #American #Clinton #learning_English

No comments:

Post a Comment