Thursday, November 10, 2016

Keep eyes to the VHS, Cohen is coming back

I remember that very old and damaged VHS of Leonard Cohen's video. There were five or six official videos like "Dance me" in it and I cannot forget the video; a beautiful girl stands above of her dead man and the camera focused on her wedding ring, but a little bit further, the man waits for dancing. She cannot see him and goes out. Suddenly the girl comes back and they starts to dance.

Cut, 3 weeks ago. I turned the pages of Maclean weekly and if you see the weekly, you know it is a page of the quiz with some quotation the readers should guess who can tell them. I saw the quotation,"I am ready to die" and guessed it should be told by the famous singer who has cancer, but surprisingly Leonard Cohen was said that.

Cut, one hours ago. I had a notification of CBC News:" Singer-songwriter Leonard Cohen dead at 82". Can you believe this news? Is he no waiting to dance with his love? where is the end of love?

I think he is alive and starts to dance soon, just we have to wait and look at the old and damaged VHS of life.




PP: However I do not believe in love personally, and so "end of love" is meaningless for me, but Cohen says the word of love in the way I doubt about my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment