Wednesday, November 9, 2016

One Hour For Me is not One Hour For You

A few days ago, the government came one hour back the official time; it means 1 A.M changed to 12:00 and I had one hour more to sleep. I was very happy for this one more extra time at the time, but the day after I saw one of my friends who was very tired because of one-hour extra working. I was thinking about one hour and its definition for two people: it was not equal.

In the bigger comparison, it is a lot of situation like this for people. when two people are kissing each other, one scratching her/his face of being alone. One likes to be at the moment forever and the other one likes to disappear. one's share is dreaming in the day and the other's share is a nightmare but at the day. The time somebody throws her/his sandwich away, somebody else looks for a food in a garbage.

understanding each other is not possible because when I am talking about one hour, you understand your one hour. There is the misunderstanding world that everybody has their eyes.

So you cannot understand what time in my world is.

No comments:

Post a Comment